Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today morning, my mom, two sisters and I went to Kuchai Lama flat to visit our ex-neighbors.
All the aunties and uncles still friendly to us although we had been moving from flat two years ago.

The life is passing day by day,
The time is passing second by second,
The life and the time is moving,
We cannot stop it!

There had a lot of my childhood memories...
Look at the ditch, find and caught game was standing out from my mind.
I always hindered myself in the dirty ditch.
Don't why I was so dirty in my childhood level.

Look at the level3 floor where in front of a house looks likes a little garden,
because the owner is an old uncle who like garedning so much...
A gang of little naughty and I like pick the uncle's flowers when he not paid attention.

Look at the behind flat area, I really feel that i was such a naughty child...
I thrown my school shoe from the back window to the behind flat area,
I was not don't want go to school...
the shoe had cat's shit and i don't want to wash it by my hand. Smelly!!!
I told mom that my shoe was steal by indian guy,
required she called dady buy a new for me..
While mom knows i was lie, she beated me and
and called me picked the shoe back to wash it.

I lived in level5 which the highest floor, from level5 look down to ground floor.
My friend taught me how to make 'special' airplane, which fly in round shape.
Both of us always make many airplane and drop it from level5...
It dropped at ground with nice fly shape, the airplane dropped, we just leave it.
Therefore, cleaner always complain about those 'rubbish'.

So many many many interest memories i cant list all, but all in my mind
ever forever...

I feel i am the happiness in the world.
I have good childhood stage which done many naughty thingssss
That many others kids in city never felt it before in thier childhood.
The timing is too short!!
but I very enjoy the period!!